Sunflowers are beautiful and vibrant flowers, and with proper care, you can enjoy them for several weeks. Here are a few tips to help care for your cut sunflowers:
- Place the sunflowers in a clean vase. Avoid using a vase that’s too small or too large for your flowers, as this can make them wilt more quickly. PRO TIP- Sunflowers love deep water!
- Fill the vase with fresh, clean water. Use room temperature water, and add the flower food provided. PRO TIP- A few drops of bleach will also work
- Change the water in the vase every few days. Be sure to rinse out the vase thoroughly before refilling it with fresh water.
- Re-cut the stems again when changing the water.
- Keep the sunflowers away from direct sunlight and heat. Placing them in a cooler spot in your home, away from any windows or heat sources, can help them last longer.
By following these simple tips, you can help ensure that your cut sunflowers stay fresh and vibrant for as long as possible. Enjoy their sunny beauty for days to come!
Have you ever ordered flowers for a loved one and then been left wondering what they received? We love showing our customers exactly what they have brought! It’s actually a free checkout option you can select when ordering. Just add your flowers to cart and select “SEND ME A PHOTO” at the Checkout and we will send you a photo before your order heads out with our friendly courier!
Important delivery information
All of our orders received before 2pm on weekdays and before 11am on Saturdays can be delivered in local areas of Toowoomba with the postcode of 4350 (this includes Highfields).
Some of the popular places we can deliver to include Oakey and Dalby. Orders with this delivery address need to be received before 11am on weekdays. Please note that we will not deliver to Oakey or Dalby on Saturdays. For more information, you can visit our website.